Slow Dance Night Pt.2





The shots in this shoot weren't really good but whatever. HAHAHA. I hope it's not too obvious that I'm dying of boredom. I NEED TO GO TO CAMP. (Btw, you should all sign up for California Summer Camps! For Session 3 and 4, yay! If you're thirteen years old and below harharhar)
To elucidate my title: This Century has just released their single: Slow Dance Night. Below, I have embedded their lyric video. I hope I don't talk about This Century too much (even though I evidently have been). 
I really am at loss for words both because TC's new single is so superb or maybe the heat is making my brain go soggy. Hope you all are having a great summer! xx

Also, I'm selling shirts for Php300. Just email me or text/viber (09154820764) me if you want one! :) Here's a picture!


And let me take this time to advertise my twitter and instagram:
Twitter
Instagram
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

32 comments:

  1. I'm really happy you liked my new post, since I was worried many won't understand what I truly meant ^^
    The song is really nice, thank you for introducing me to this band. Never heard of it before. I'll surely check out more of their songs.

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely post :)
      Thank you too!! No prob!! :) YAAAY <3

      Delete
  2. Cute photos, I really like the little flower in your blog's banner (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty look!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim shirt girl!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment!
    I love your Minnie tee! Where is it from?
    Now following you!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures and adorable outfit! Interesting Blog! Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Instagram,Twitter and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back on all!http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Great ispiration, thanks for sharing, you have a great blog!

    Hope you'll have time also to stop on my blog, here you have:
    www.ireneccloset.com

    Have a nice day!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for comment :)

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Niña, hmm you said you'll keep your beauty to yourself. But I see your posting your own pictures on a blog lol. -APD

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx for visiting my blog!
    your blog is really nice!
    followed !:)

    love,
    canria
    www.luxurydayoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING POST!!!! :)

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooow your shirts are insane!! You are crazy talented girl!
    -Kate xo

    bleached mort

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!