oh, Tumblr























(^^so cute omg- a Marine pretending to cheat on a Filipina kid's test paper)







I hope these tumblr pictures will suffice. Inspo post caused by my own laziness, let me hear a 'what what'!! *cricket sounds* *tumbleweed rolling* *the sound of typing sadly* HAHAHA kidding! I'm too lazy to even write a decent paragraph but I seem to have energy to tumble (verb for going on tumblr: for me). Enjoy summer! 

I promise a post on Friday! PINKY PROMISE! Have a great evening! 

Btw, I think you should check out one of the vlogbrothers' video about change. :)

10 comments:

  1. oh tumblr, i can seriously get lost in that thing for hoursss. my favorite one is the post on souls and how they miss each other because they dont know the separation isn't permanent. sigh, so romantic

    xo Marlen

    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, tumblr is def the most addictive thing ever. <3 OMG AHHH THE POEMS ON TUMBLR ARE SO ADJHJHHlajhsakjdh ok

      Delete
  2. Love all these pictures!!! Nice selection :D

    You have a really nice blog, if you want to have a look at mine it would be great! :-) http://mystylerecipe.com :-)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Your blog is lovely :) hehehe

      Delete
  3. HOW IT GOING? :) I love your blog, its TOTALLY AWESOME...I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, and tumblr if you want :D <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT :)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! hehehehe Checkin it out! :)

      Delete
  4. Veru nice post dear, quite inspiring( I loved the poem)xoxo
    http://futurereflectionsk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! :) Glad you liked the poem! :) OMG YEAH OMG THE POEM... MY FEELS. <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!