Stuck in her daydream






So to start(-ish) things off, I must admit that I am a 'jeans' girl. I love pants and I absolutely despise skirts and dresses although I try to love them. I have a few skirts and dresses but only because I needed them. What I really love are tops. I have tons of them but then skirts, shorts and pants- only a few. 

When I was little (actually last year), I hated anything girly. My usual outfit would be a shirt, jeans and sneakers. Yep, I was that kind of girl. Then I started feeling kind of insecure when everyone would be so stylish and I'd be here... a potato. So I (sort of) changed my style but still retained 'the me' in me. 

So that's that! Have a nice day! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!