Of beaches, formal pajamas, and the Coco

One of my new year's resolutions is to have a blog post at least once a week. As you may have noticed, I haven't been doing so well with this resolution. I also vow to never make "business of schedule" an excuse. Well, that's a vow I will ultimately (and sadly) break.

Also, I have been aching for a quick trip to white-sanded beaches, or any tranquil place, for that matter (ehem, ehem, Boracay). If you have been following my Instagram, you might have noticed that I went there for four extremely short days of November. I was able to record a few videos, so once again, I have created a Vlog! Aside from the Vlog, I pulled out a couple of photos from my trip in the States. I took a few more other outfit posts, so hooray for using my time wisely, eh? I do hope you enjoy both the photoset (Huge thanks to Vero Moda for my outfit head to.... toe? Though I'm not wearing any footwear. Cheers to the cavemen days!), the Vlog, and the remixed version of that hip-hop/R&B song.

PS. I promise to have more substantial posts... next time. Hehe
PPS. I need a better camera... hmm

Clothes from Vero Moda
Photos by my lovely and patient mother













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!