You make me smile


Hola, tinolas! What's shakin', eggs and bacon? Ciao, sabaw! Ni hao, carabao! (Ni hao is Mandarin for hello/how are you?) 




(Yes, yes, I have man hands- to match my man feet WOOHOO)



HHS (Horrible Hair Syndrome)



I know the setting does not match my outfit at all (my poses as well) but yeah, I'm a girl who likes to wear these kinds of things but who's in love with the little joys of life. Going to the park just for a short time definitely improved my mood greatly (this week has not been a good one). 

I took advantage of visiting my cousins' and went to the village park (in Valle Verde I). Isn't the park beautiful? Yes, there were people staring but I guess... yolo? HAHAHA, I despise the reason plenty of people use that motto though. 

Also, all the lighting effects are natural! It looks cool, right? *does smug face* 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, guys! :)

AND AN EXTRA LITTLE SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU SMILE... (got this from my teacher)

By Pablo Neruda

I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz,   
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:   
I love you as one loves certain obscure things,   
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.


I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carries   
the light of those flowers, hidden, within itself,   
and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arose   
from the earth lives dimly in my body.


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,   
I love you directly without problems or pride:
I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love,
except in this form in which I am not nor are you,   
so close that your hand upon my chest is mine,   
so close that your eyes close with my dreams.



Outfit: Top from Cotton On (Mens section- it's actually pretty nice there), Liquid Leggings from I-don't-know-where-in-the-world-I-got-this-but-it-was-in-my-closet-so-yay, Shoes from Adidas


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!