Extraordinary

Life has been nothing but short of amazing. I'm not sure if I simply changed my perspective on things, or what. All I'm sure of is right now that I intend to end this year right. Also, my friend is a brilliant writer, and maybe I'll post one of her writings here soon! It was just so heartfelt and aghh, ineffable. Enjoy this set and the song! (Sharna Bass is forever stunning!!!) Oooh, and Kim's here on my blog again hehe!

Photo credits to Marc Abasolo | Marc's instagram
Outfit: Denim jacket: Old Navy, Top: H&M, Pants: Aeropostale, Shoes: Brash



















4 comments:

  1. I adore how these outfits are styled. Makes me want to go shopping JUST to get those colors!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. look so fun, love your style, simple but very chic and stunning:)
    Happy December:)

    Kisses from Borneo, Indonesia...

    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  3. hwaaaaaaa, looks so fun...
    love your style, simple but very chic and stunning:)
    Happy December:)

    Kisses from Borneo, Indonesia...

    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo in love with your style also with Kim's! Two style combined srsly can't handle it, totally hands down for the both of you. Keep slaying! Lol kisses! :))

    lopez-victoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!